We are pleased to share with you our successful and tested change program called “Making A Difference” which is now available as a licensed facilitation program as a platform for your organisation wide training initiatives.
What is a licensed facilitation program?
To empower your selected facilitation team from your organization’s facilitators/line managers/Head of Departments (HODs) to successfully position, roll-out and champion your training initiatives to all your staff. This will be done via our Train the Facilitator scheme whereby the selected facilitators from your organization will be coached, assessed and qualified to deliver our change program.
What is the benefit?
- A more cost effective approach to create and sustain an organization wide change management effort to help your staff focus on achieving results and contributing to your organizational goals.
- Consistency in delivering a focused message to all staff to help ensure alignment.
- Developing the “soft skills” of your facilitation and management team in terms of the skills needed to manage any transitional changes faced by your staff.
Zubedy’s “Making A Difference thru P3” (MAD) change program is a personal and team change program designed to help staff understand the process of change through rediscovering their potential. Staff will learn how to tap their full potential and perform at their best through motivation, commitment, team working and effective communication. This program will help your employees to embrace change, stay focused and achieve their key result areas and focus on the organization goals.
At the end of this progarm participants will be able to stop blaming others (superiors, subordinates, peers, other departments, customers, the government, foreigners, competitors, etc.) and the environment (economic slowdown, competitors’ activities, mergers, takeovers, change initiatives, lack of promotion, lousy products, traffic jam, etc.) for failure to achieve results. On the contrary, the team will discover their own capabilities to make the best of the situation and ‘make things happen’.
We have worked with various multinationals (MNCs), government-linked companies (GLCs), financial institutions, as well as small and medium enterprises/industries. We have been serving clients needs since 1994, and our experiences include:
- Assisting various financial institutions – during and after mergers – to reset the different cultures into a unified culture, get them to accept the changes and work together, and help employees deal with the outcomes of VSS, transfers, etc. We have assisted in the merger of Bumiputera Commerce Bank and Southern Bank Berhad; merger of Mayban General Assurance, Mayban Life Assurance with Malaysia National Insurance Berhad, Takaful Nasional Berhad, and Maybank Ageas to form eTiqa Takaful Insurance.
- Helping various multinational companies such as BASF (M) Sdn Bhd, Freescale Semiconductor Malaysia and Texas Instruments Malaysia move their people from the old to the new – providing the resilience as well as the ability, capability, and capacity to change.
- Transitioning non-sales staff to sales as a mean to consolidate human resources.
We will be more than happy to share with you the details of this licensing program scheme in person.
To know more please contact us at 03-77336919 or email her at email@example.com